Friends, Clients, Coaches, and Athletes:
Thank you for your trust, confidence, and friendship.
One of the highlights of the past year was being named Maryland Coach of the Year by the National High School Strength Coaches Association this past summer. This award is a testament to the great coaches and athletes I have worked with at all my coaching stops since the start of my coaching career many years ago.
Still, the highlight of all highlights is the opportunity to spend quality time with great friends, clients, coaches, and athletes! Check out my Christmas card at the end of this email. I hope to make time to see you at one of my business trips or road games for the high school teams I coach!
I will have two major speaking engagements to lead off the new year. I am writing this from the airport as I prepare to takeoff for the first one.
- I have the honor of speaking at the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Coaches Conference on Friday, January 10, 2020 in San Antonio, TX. As always, I will attend the American Football Coaches Association Convention afterward from Friday, January 10-14 in Nashville, TN.
- I will host and speak at the NSCA Maryland State Clinic sponsored by the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and TeamBuildr on Saturday, February 15, 2020 in Baltimore, MD. One week later, I will be in Louisville, KY from February 21-23 to attend the USA Football National Conference.
If you are a sports and fitness industry professional, I hope to see you at these events. If you are a friend from a past adventure, we will certainly connect in town.
I have other interesting and exciting coaching and speaking adventures which I will announce at the proper time via social media. Meanwhile, I would greatly appreciate the following actions to show your support.
- Please “like” my business Facebook page at www.facebook.com/PhilTran22. This is my main social media hub where I disseminate information on my work in football 🏈, girls’ athletics 🏊♀️, strength & conditioning 🏋️♀️, Fellowship of Christian Athletes ✝️, and related projects.
- Please subscribe to my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/PhilTran22. I am looking to build up my YouTube presence to spread my message and build community.
- If you or someone you know needs the utmost professional strength training and high-class, white-glove professionalism 👔 in the delivery of strength training, I will make time to serve your needs. I specialize in athletic performance for girls and boys ages 6-18, football coaching for athletes 6-18, and adult women’s fitness for health, physique, and quality of life enhancement. My private training facility is located in Anne Arundel County, MD. I make house calls in Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia. I consult online. Please contact me and connect me to your referrals.
- As many of you are well aware, I am still in the business of photography 📷, videography 📹, and web design 💻 and do so at a very high level working with clients all across the nation with my other firm Phil Tran PR. For any of these needs, please contact me and connect me to your referrals.
Finally, every year, I celebrate the people God has put in my life by designing a collage that features friends, clients, coaches, and athletes for my Christmas card. Enjoy the attached card after the signature. Thank you!
Phil Tran, JD, MSED, CSCS,*D
Owner / Head Coach
PT Strength, LLC
Athletic Performance | Football Coaching | Women’s Fitness
2019 NHSSCA Maryland Coach of the Year
Maryland State Director
National Strength and Conditioning Association
Baylor Football Letterwinner
1st Team Academic All-Big XII