Ladies and Gentlemen:
Happy Epiphany and Happy New Year. Here is a once-per-year update on my whereabouts.
Enjoy my attached Christmas card below my signature that annually celebrates my friends, athletes, clients, and colleagues. Many thanks go to my Baylor Football teammates Yancy and Thad Boatner of 2B Signs in Lampasas, TX for their excellent printing for all my projects over the many years.
In my twelfth year of coaching high school football and my second at Archbishop Spalding High School in Severn, MD, we finished with a 10-1 record and #3 state ranking. I am a special teams coach and an offensive assistant.
I am in my second season of coaching girls’ varsity ice hockey at Archbishop Spalding High School. I am the goalie coach, strength coach, and I help run the defense. Our season is in progress and we are currently undefeated and ranked #1 in the state!
Check out my appearance on the AFCA Inside the Headset podcast early last year. I talk about the importance of career development, mentoring young coaches, and how coaching girls’ sports made me a better football coach. Since 1922, the American Football Coaches Association has been the premier professional organization for NFL, CFL, NCAA, and HS football coaches. It was a great highlight to be a featured guest on the nation’s top football coaching show that regularly features legends in the American football coaching profession.
I will also speak at the centennial AFCA Convention at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX this weekend. I will lead the Specialists Buzz Session on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 6:30pm where I will talk about my practice plans for kickers, punters, and long snappers.
For my fellow strength coaches, I will host the 2022 National Strength and Conditioning Association Maryland State Clinic on Saturday, March 12, 2022 at Archbishop Spalding High School. Click to view the agenda and register. We have a star-studded lineup of some of the best coaches in the industry and I will speak on the topic of coaching girls’ sports.
Let’s work together this year. Here is what I do in addition to coaching at the high school level to make an impact.
Football + Hockey + S&C
- I provide private football coaching, hockey coaching, and strength training for girls and boys ages 6-18.
- I coach all positions in football. We meet at local fields in Severna Park and Annapolis for 1-on-1 and small group training.
- I coach all positions in hockey with a specialization in goalies and a passion for growing interest in the game among girls. We meet at local rinks in the DC and Baltimore area during stick-and-puck sessions for private coaching.
- Strength training for all sports is done in my invitation-only NCAA Division I caliber weight room in the Severna Park area. Speed training for all sports is done at local fields in Severna Park and Annapolis.
- I have a referral network of assistant coaches and award-winning medical professionals that happens to be super-majority female to give my clients the best coaching and care should they need specialized attention beyond my scope of practice.
- Reply to this email if you or someone you know in our target market can benefit from my expertise. My weekends throughout the year and summer weekdays are filled with client work and I often have a wait list, but we will work you into the schedule.
Photography | Video | Websites
- Let us know if you need assistance in these areas. I shoot photos and videos in person and my team and I do website design and video production remotely for a nationwide network of clients in business, government, and non-profit.
I hope to see you soon!